1m White Micro USB Cable - A to Micro B
Charge or sync your Micro USB devices, with this high-quality white USB 2.0 replacement cable
Product ID: USBPAUB1MW
The USBPAUB1MW 1m White USB to Micro USB Cable features thin USB connector moldings and provides a simpler connection between your Micro USB 2.0 mobile devices (smartphones, digital cameras, Tablet PC devices, portable hard drives, etc.) and your PC or Mac® computer, for everyday tasks such as charging, data synchronization or file transfers.
Designed and constructed for maximum durability, this high quality USB-A to Micro-B replacement cable is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Simplify your Micro USB connections with thinner USB connector moldings
- Guaranteed reliability
Ingram Micro Australia
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Drain|
|Type and Rate||USB 2.0 - 480 Mbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Micro-B (5 pin) Male|
|Cable Length||3.3 ft [1 m]|
|Product Length||3.3 ft [1 m]|
|Weight of Product||0.6 oz [16 g]|
|Wire Gauge||28 AWG|
|Package Height||0.2 in [6 mm]|
|Package Length||8.9 in [22.5 cm]|
|Package Width||4.9 in [12.5 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.7 oz [21 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 1m White Micro USB Cable - A to Micro B|
Extend the length of your USB 2.0 cable by up to 1m
Extend the length of your USB 2.0 cable by up to 2m
Extend the length of your USB 2.0 cable by up to 3m
Charge or sync your portable Micro USB 2.0 devices at shorter distances, with this lightweight white cable
Charge or sync your Micro USB devices over longer distances, with this high-quality white USB 2.0 replacement cable
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.