3m White USB 2.0 Extension Cable A to A - M/F
Extend the length of your USB 2.0 cable by up to 3m
Product ID: USBEXTPAA3MW
The USBEXTPAA3MW 3m White USB 2.0 Extension Cable features a USB 'A' male connector and a USB 'A' female connector, enabling you to extend the connection distance between your USB 2.0 devices by up to 1-meter – allowing for better placement of your peripheral devices, or adding flexibility to your existing USB ports.
The cable features thin USB connector moldings which allow you to simplify your connections, and plug into tight fitting locations.
Designed and constructed for maximum durability, this high quality USB 2.0 extension cable is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Simplify your USB connections with thinner USB connector moldings specifically designed for plugging into tight fitting locations
- Guaranteed reliability
Tech Data Australia
Ingram Micro Australia
|Cable Jacket Material||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Material||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Drain|
|Type and Rate||USB 2.0 - 480 Mbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Female|
|Cable Length||9.8 ft [3 m]|
|Product Length||9.8 ft [3 m]|
|Weight of Product||1.8 oz [50 g]|
|Wire Gauge||24/28 AWG|
|Package Height||0.6 in [14 mm]|
|Package Length||8.9 in [22.5 cm]|
|Package Width||4.9 in [12.5 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1.9 oz [55 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 3m White USB Extension Cable - A to A M/F|
Extend the length of your USB 2.0 cable by up to 1m
Extend the length of your USB 2.0 cable by up to 2m
Charge or sync your portable Micro USB 2.0 devices at shorter distances, with this lightweight white cable
Charge or sync your Micro USB devices, with this high-quality white USB 2.0 replacement cable
Charge or sync your Micro USB devices over longer distances, with this high-quality white USB 2.0 replacement cable
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.