ESD Anti Static Wrist Strap Band with Grounding Wire
Prevents dangerous electrostatic buildup while working on electronics
Product ID: SWS100
This durable ESD anti-static wrist strap helps you protect your valuable computer equipment from dangerous static electricity. The wrist strap/grounding bracelet offers hassle-free electrostatic grounding, allowing you to work freely on your computer without having to worry about static build-up, which could potentially damage computer components.
Designed and constructed to exceed IBM and US military static control standards, the grounding bracelet/ESD wrist strap is made from the highest quality static dissipative material to ensure the safe operation of your equipment.
This product is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
Tech Data Australia
Ingram Micro Australia
|Product Height||0.6 in [1.5 cm]|
|Product Length||5.9 ft [1.8 m]|
|Product Width||0.6 in [15 mm]|
|Weight of Product||1.4 oz [40 g]|
|Package Height||0.7 in [18 mm]|
|Package Length||8.9 in [22.5 cm]|
|Package Width||4.9 in [12.5 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1.6 oz [45 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Anti-Static Wrist Strap|
Frequently Asked Questions
The grounding clip should be attached to something that is electrically grounded to dissipate static electricity. One method is to connect the clip to a metal part of the computer case while the power supply is turned off, but plugged in to a grounded wall socket.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.