2.5in SATA to Mini SATA SSD Adapter Enclosure
Convert an mSATA mini-SSD into a Standard 2.5in SATA SSD
Product ID: SAT2MSAT25
The SAT2MSAT25 2.5in SATA to Mini SATA SSD Adapter Enclosure turns an mSATA (Mini SATA) mini-SSD into a standard 2.5in SATA SSD for use anywhere a 2.5in SATA drive can be used.
To maximize performance and utilize the full speed potential of your SATA III hard drives, this HDD Backplane supports SATA III for transfer speeds up to 6 Gbps when paired with compatible controller.
Featuring all of the standard mounting points that a normal 2.5in hard drive uses, the converter can be installed into External Hard Drive Enclosures, Hard Drive Docking Stations or into desktop or laptop computers. The enclosure also features a unique design that enables seamless data pass-through with no conversion bottlenecks, enabling the mSATA drive to work as fast as it's allowed by the host system/interface.
Constructed from aluminum and plastic, this converter is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Maximize performance, with file transfer speeds up to 6Gbps when paired with SATA III HDD and controller
- Fits virtually any full-length mSATA Solid State Drive into an housing that is identical to a standard 2.5in SATA drive
- A completely pass-through design allows for the mSATA drive to operate at full capacity without any conversion bottleneck
Turn an unused mSATA drive into a regular 2.5in SATA solid state drive
Retrieve/backup data from an old mSATA (Mini SATA) drive
System builders looking to use an mSATA drive in a dual drive system, with an SSD for the OS and traditional HDD for storage
IT technicians that need to access to an mSATA drive from a standard SATA computer system
IT professionals looking to access an mSATA (Mini SATA) drive from an external source, such as a SATA drive enclosure or docking station
|Dell Australia Harmony||A7087436|
|Ingram Micro Australia||1861394|
|Compatible Drive Types||mSATA (Mini SATA)|
|Number of Drives||1|
|Drive Connectors||1 - mSATA (52 pin, Mini SATA) Slot Female|
|Host Connectors||1 - SATA Data & Power Combo (7+15 pin) Plug|
|OS Compatibility||OS independent; No software or drivers required|
|Humidity||5% ~ 95% RH|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-10°C to 85°C (14°F to 185°F)|
|Enclosure Type||Aluminum and Plastic|
|Product Height||0.3 in [8.1 mm]|
|Product Length||3.9 in [100 mm]|
|Product Weight||1.8 oz [52 g]|
|Product Width||2.8 in [70 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||3.2 oz [90 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - mSATA to 2.5in SATA converter|
|2 - Mounting Screws|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Make a left-angled connection to your SATA drive, for installation in tight spaces
Make a right-angled connection to your SATA drive, for installation in tight spaces
Power a Serial ATA hard drive from a conventional LP4 power supply connection
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.