8 Port Unmanaged Industrial Gigabit Power over Ethernet Switch - 802.3af/at PoE+ Switch - Wall Mountable
Connect power and Gigabit Ethernet data to 8 PoE-enabled devices, with 30W per-port output - Wall Mountable
Product ID: IES81000POE
The IES81000POE 8-Port Gigabit Power over Ethernet Switch lets you connect Gigabit Ethernet and power to up to eight PoE-enabled devices, or a mixture of PoE and non-PoE components.
Giving you the freedom to place your equipment in locations where power outlets are not available, this PoE+ switch complies with IEEE 802.3af and 802.3at standards and supplies up to 30 W per port, with a total power budget of 120 W.
A true unmanaged switching solution, the 8 PSE (Power Sourcing Equipment) ports sense whether the connected devices are PoE-ready or require data connectivity only, and also auto-negotiate between 10/100/1000 Mbps network speed and duplex.
The Gigabit Ethernet switch features a sturdy, wall-mountable metal enclosure for durability, and front panel LEDs for quick indication of connection speed and status.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Power a security camera/network webcam situated in a remote area where power connection is not possible
- Perfect for powering a Wireless Access Point(WAP) in a business environment
- Great for IT administrators implementing PoE supported VoIP phones
- Power your intercom, paging or hallway speaker amplifier
- Enable remote installation of touchscreens or information kiosks
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Position your network devices where power outlets aren’t available, with 30 Watts per-port from the switch
- Reduce expenses by using existing standard Cat5/5e/6 Ethernet cabling to deliver power and data
- Provides durable performance in harsh environments with a sturdy steel construction
Ingram Micro Australia
|Industry Standards||IEEE 802.3at/af Power Over Ethernet, IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T, IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-TX, IEEE 802.3x Flow Control|
|Buffer Size||128 KB|
|Compatible Networks||10/100/1000 Mbps|
|Flow Control||Half-duplex back-pressure and IEEE802.3x full-duplex|
|Full Duplex Support||Yes|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||2 Gbps (Full-Duplex)|
|Connector Type(s)||8 - RJ-45 Female|
|OS Compatibility||OS Independent; No additional drivers or software required|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Patents and Licenses||The following patents are licensed for this product. This list might not be all inclusive.
• United States Patent No. 5,406,260 (expired)
• United States Patent No. 6,650,622
• United States Patent No. 7,457,250
• United States Patent No. 8,155,012
• United States Patent No. 8,902,760
• United States Patent No. 8,942,107
• United States Patent No. 9,019,838
• United States Patent No. 9,049,019
• United States Patent Application No. 14/695,456
• United States Patent Application No. 14/726,940
|LED Indicators||1 - Power|
|8 - Activity|
|8 - 10/100 Mbps|
|8 - 1000 Mbps|
|8 - PoE|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Input Current||2 A|
|Input Voltage||100 ~ 240 AC|
|Output Current||2.31 A|
|Output Voltage||52 DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||120|
|Power Source||AC Adapter Included|
|Humidity||10~90% RH (Non-Condensing)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 55°C (32°F to 131°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 90°C (-4°F to 194°F)|
|Product Height||1.5 in [38 mm]|
|Product Length||7.4 in [188 mm]|
|Product Weight||26.5 oz [750 g]|
|Product Width||4.7 in [119 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||3.9 lb [1.8 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 8 Port Gigabit PoE Switch|
|2 - Wallmount Brackets|
|1 - Set, Rubber Feet|
|1 - Universal Power Adapter (NA/JP, EU, UK, ANZ)|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.