KM Switch Cable with File Transfer - USB 3.0
Control and transfer files between two Windows computers using a single keyboard and mouse
Product ID: SVUSB3DSA
- Keyboard, mouse and display sharing between 2 Windows® systems
- Single USB 3.0 connection per system
- Supports file transfer and clipboard sharing
- Touchscreen control supported
The SVUSB3DSA 2-Port USB 3.0 Dual System Swap KVM Switch lets you share video, keyboard/mouse input and transfer files between two Windows® systems, all through a standard USB 3.0 connection to each. Once connected, you can move your mouse cursor naturally between systems for seamless KVM control.
This USB KVM switch features display sharing (extended or mirrored mode) from either computer, turning your second laptop, tablet or desktop into a shared display. Integrated touchscreen support means that if one or both of your connected systems has a touchscreen, you can use touch to control the computer being mirrored or extended.
Integrated support for file transfers makes it easy to share files through the USB 3.0 KVM connection. With the click of a button, a file transfer window opens that allows you to either drag-and-drop or copy / paste files to any directory on the opposite computer. The device also supports clipboard sharing, so you can copy and paste text from one system to another.
The USB 3.0 interface provides a 5 Gbps data channel to ensure fast file transfers and smooth video streaming / sharing operations, while offering backward compatibility with USB 2.0.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Share video card and hard disk resources between two computers with display sharing and file transfer support
- Control two systems with a single keyboard and mouse
- Use a Windows® touch screen tablet or laptop to control a standard non-touch system
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Share video resources between connected systems with extended or mirrored display sharing modes
- Place your data files where you need them with easy file transfer support
- Experience full KVM control of two systems through a single USB 3.0 cable
Ingram Micro Australia
|Chipset ID||MCT - WH90|
|PC Interface||USB 3.0|
|Maximum Number of Users||1|
|Host Connectors||2 - USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Male|
|OS Compatibility||Windows® 8 / 8.1 (32/64), 7 (32/64), Vista(32/64), XP(32/64)|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|System and Cable Requirements||Available USB 2.0/3.0 port (USB 3.0 recommended)|
|CPU: Intel Core i3 2.8GHz or higher
RAM: 2GB memory or higher
|Humidity||0~85% RH (Non-condensing)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-10°C to 75°C (14°F to 167°F)|
|Cable Length||4.9 ft [1.5 m]|
|Product Height||0.4 in [9 mm]|
|Product Length||1.9 in [49 mm]|
|Product Weight||1.3 oz [37 g]|
|Product Width||0.7 in [19 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||5.7 oz [161 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - USB 3.0 KM switch cable|
|1 - Driver CD|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Portable KVM Console | VGA Video | 1920 x 1200 60Hz | Cables Included
Control two HDMI®, USB equipped PCs with a single monitor, keyboard, mouse and audio peripheral set
Control two DisplayPort®, USB equipped PCs with a single monitor, keyboard, mouse and audio peripheral set
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.