Desk-Mount Triple Monitor Arm - Articulating
Save desk space by mounting three displays, with articulating arms to create a surround effect
Product ID: ARMTRIO
Create the ultimate ergonomic comfort while freeing up valuable desk space with this triple-monitor arm. You can set up three computer monitors (each up to 24”) and create a surround setup to maximize productivity. The triple-monitor arm works with all VESA mount compliant monitors including Acer®, HP® and Samsung.
Greater comfort and productivity
Enhance your productivity and work in comfort with a multi-screen setup. The triple-monitor arm supports three displays (13” to 24”) and lets you adjust the position of your monitors with 360° rotation and + 30° / -30° tilt for each monitor.
Choose from landscape or portrait screen rotation to customize your workspace. You can set up three displays in landscape position to create a curved surround effect or ‘cockpit style’ for comfortable viewing. This setup is ideal for editing videos or photos or working with multiple documents at the same time. For applications such as web design or coding, you may choose an alternate setup, for example with the center monitor in landscape mode and the outside monitors in portrait position.
Robust solid-steel construction
Made of strong and durable steel, the triple-monitor stand securely supports three separate computer monitors up to 24” in size. It supports a weight capacity of up to 17.6 lb. or 8 kg for each monitor.
The triple-monitor arm is VESA mount compatible, working with most computer monitors up to 24”. It’s easy to set up using the included desk clamp or grommet mount and also comes with cable management clips to keep your cables neat and tidy.
You can adjust the display height without tools. You simply turn the adjustment knob to adjust the monitor height, keeping all three monitors at the same level.
The ARMTRIO is backed by a StarTech.com 5-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Mount three monitors to your desk or table to maximize comfort and productivity
- Improve workstation ergonomics in commercial, business and home-office environments
- Create an effective triple-monitor display for customer service applications, financial analysis, web design, gaming, photo editing and many other uses
- Grommet-mount your displays on a desk or above a server cabinet, and position them as needed
Ingram Micro Australia
|# of Displays Supported||3|
|Mounting Options||Desk & Grommet Clamp|
|VESA Hole Pattern(s)||75x75 mm|
|Maximum Arm Extension||55.6 in [1412 mm]|
|Maximum Display Size||24in|
|Maximum Height||14.3 in [363 mm]|
|Minimum Display Size||13"|
|Mounting Surface Thickness||Desk Clamp: Table Thickness 0.39 - 3.14 in. (10 - 80 mm)
Grommet Clamp: Table Thickness 0.39 - 3.14 in. (10 - 80 mm)
Table Hole for Grommet Mount: 0.41 - 1.96 in. (10.5 - 50 mm)
|Tilt||+ 30° / - 30°|
|Weight Capacity (Per Display)||17.7 lb [8 kg]|
|Product Height||21.6 in [548 mm]|
|Product Length||4.3 in [110 mm]|
|Product Weight||13.7 lb [6.2 kg]|
|Product Width||55.6 in [1412 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||16.6 lb [7.5 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - left monitor arm|
|1 - right monitor arm|
|1 - crossbar|
|2 - arm caps|
|1 - pole|
|1 - desk clamp|
|2 - end caps|
|2 - VESA monitor mounts|
|1 - grommet collar|
|1 - grommet plate|
|5 - rubber pads|
|4 - cable-management clips|
|2 - thumbscrews|
|1 - 3 mm Allen key|
|1 - 5 mm Allen key|
|12 - M4x14 mm screws|
|12 - M5x14 mm screws|
|12 - washers|
|1 - instruction manual|
Save space and neatly mount your docking station, thin client or USB hub to a VESA mount, behind your monitor, or under your desk
Work in comfort and enhance productivity, by turning your desk into a spacious sit-stand workspace
Work in greater comfort with this easily adjustable ergonomic keyboard tray
Port Replicator | Mac & Windows® | 4K DP | 5 USB ports | TAA Compliant
Laptop Docking Station | Mac & Windows® | 60W Power Delivery| 4K 60 DP + HDMI
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.