Anti-Fatigue Mat for Standing Desks - Large
Ergonomic Floor Mat | 24” x 36” | Anti-Slip Bottom
Product ID: STSMATL
Work in greater comfort with this large anti-fatigue mat for standing desks or sit-stand workstations. It provides a durable cushioned surface to help reduce strain, plus a large surface area for versatile use.
Add Comfort to Your Work Day
This standing mat for offices helps you stay comfortable while you work, so you can enjoy the health benefits of not sitting in a chair for extended periods of time.
The ergonomic floor mat is designed to encourage slight movement when standing, helping to increase blood circulation and reduce strain on your feet, knees, hips and back. Increasing muscle movement helps reduce fatigue and strain, resulting in greater comfort so you can stay productive at your standing desk or sit-stand workstation.
Large Size for Versatile Use
The large anti-fatigue floor mat (24” x 36” / 61 x 91 cm) provides generous space to move around while standing. The mat allows flexible use at a desk, counter or table with a variety of flooring types, from ceramic tile to rug.
The stand-up desk mat is made of polyurethane foam, providing ¾" (1.9 cm) thick cushioning for maximum comfort and durability. The surface allows easy cleaning.
Reduces Risk of Slipping or Tripping
The anti-slip bottom helps to ensure the standing desk mat stays in place and helps to reduce the risk of slipping. The beveled edge also helps to prevent tripping and falling as you move throughout your workday.
STSMATL is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Please note: the anti-fatigue mat is not intended for use with high heels, which may cause damage to the mat surface.
Ingram Micro Australia
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||The anti-fatigue mat is not intended for use with high heels, which may cause damage to the mat surface.|
|Product Height||0.7 in [1.9 cm]|
|Product Length||36.3 in [92.1 cm]|
|Product Width||24 in [60.9 cm]|
|Weight of Product||4 lb [1.8 kg]|
|Package Height||1.1 in [27 mm]|
|Package Length||36.5 in [92.6 cm]|
|Package Width||24.3 in [61.7 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||5 lb [2.3 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Anti-Fatigue Mat|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.