Under-Desk Keyboard Tray - Adjustable
Work in greater comfort with this easily adjustable ergonomic keyboard tray
Product ID: KBTRAYADJ
This under-desk keyboard tray adds comfort to your work day, by easing the strain on your wrists and arms. It also frees up valuable desk space.
Spacious and stable design
The spacious design of the keyboard tray, 26.4” (670 mm) wide x 10” (255 mm) depth, gives you ample room for your keyboard and mouse. Its quality construction, with a weight capacity of 4.4 lb. (2 kg), provides a stable platform that doesn’t shake when you’re typing.
Wide range of movement to maximize comfort
The ergonomic design of this adjustable keyboard tray, including a built-in wrist rest, provides a wide range of movement to reduce discomfort and work-related injuries. It lets you adjust your position for comfortable arm and shoulder postures while typing, helping you be more productive throughout your work day.
Easily adjust your keyboard tray down or up, with a height adjustment range of up to 6.7” (170 mm). You can slide the keyboard tray in or out from your desk to find your ideal position. Turn the knob at the side to tilt the keyboard tray +15° / -15° for added comfort. You can even adjust your keyboard tray to the left or right, with +20° / -20° swivel.
Free up desk space
The under-desk keyboard tray clears space on your desktop. The track-mounted design lets you slide it under your desk when not in use, with an extension range of up to 12.6” (320 mm).
The KBTRAYADJ is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Ingram Micro Australia
|Mounting Options||Under Desk|
|Keyboard Tray Tilt||+15° / -15°|
|Swivel / Pivot||+20° / -20°|
|Weight Capacity of Keyboard Tray||4.4 lb [2 kg]|
|Enclosure Type||Steel and Plastic|
|Keyboard Tray Depth||10 in [255 mm]|
|Keyboard Tray Width||26.4 in [670 mm]|
|Product Height||8.5 in [215 mm]|
|Product Length||26.4 in [670 mm]|
|Product Weight||11.1 lb [5 kg]|
|Product Width||30.8 in [782 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||11.9 lb [5.4 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - keyboard tray|
|1 - sliding rail|
|1 - keyboard arm|
|4 - rail screws|
|4 - tray screws|
|4 - mounting screws|
|4 - screw covers|
|2 - rubber pads|
|1 - instruction manual|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.