Low-Profile TV Wall Mount - Tilting
Display Wall Mount | Anti-Theft | For 37" to 75" Displays
Product ID: FPWTLTBAT
Save space while improving the appearance of your work area, with this low-profile TV wall mount. The mount sits close to the wall to support a VESA Mount compliant TV from 37” to 75”, and offers anti-theft protection as well as titling capability that makes it easy to find the perfect viewing position.
Low-Profile Design for Meeting Areas or Digital Signage
Mount your flat-screen TV or monitor in a location that's convenient for visitors, clients or employees. The wall mount safely and securely supports your TV about two inches (51 mm) from the wall to provide a sleek, low-profile look.
It’s ideal for lobbies, hallways, boardrooms, works areas, customer-facing areas or for creating digital signage. The wall mount supports most 37" to 75" (940 to 1905 mm) LED or LCD flat panel TVs weighing up to 88 lb. (40 kg).
Adjust Your Viewing Angle
This TV wall mount tilts -10 to +5 degrees, so you can adjust the angle of your display with ease to customize your viewing experience.
Engineered with heavy-duty steel, the robust steel TV wall mount securely supports your flat-screen TV, to protect your investment. Ideal for areas with high traffic and minimal supervision, the TV mount features a steel bar that can be locked into place with a padlock (purchased separately) to protect your TV or monitor against theft.
A built-in level helps to ensure your TV is aligned in a straight position on your wall, to ensure optimum viewing.
The FPWTLTBAT is backed by a StarTech.com 5-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Securely wall-mount a TV
- Keep guests informed and entertained
- Ideal for classrooms, lecture halls or customer-facing areas
- Protect your TV or monitor against theft
Ingram Micro Australia
|# of Displays Supported||1|
|VESA Hole Pattern(s)||200x200 mm|
|Fits Curved TV||Yes|
|Maximum Display Size||75"|
|Minimum Display Size||37"|
|Weight Capacity (Per Display)||88.4 lb [40 kg]|
|Product Height||17.3 in [440 mm]|
|Product Length||39.3 in [998 mm]|
|Product Weight||8.1 lb [3.7 kg]|
|Product Width||2 in [51 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||10.5 lb [4.8 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - wall mount|
|1 - safety bar|
|1 - left adapter bracket|
|1 - right adapter bracket|
|1 - level|
|2 - decorative covers|
|4 - decorative cover screws|
|4 - M5x14 mm screws|
|4 - M6x14 mm screws|
|4 - M8x50 mm screws|
|4 - M6x30 mm screws|
|4 - M8x30 mm screws|
|4 - rectangular washers|
|8 - small spacers|
|8 - large spacers|
|6 - screws|
|6 - concrete anchors|
|6 - circular washers|
|1 - instruction manual|
Create feature-rich HDMI connections, up to 10 m away with no signal loss
Create feature-rich HDMI connections that are certified to be error-free
Add an In-wall HDMI® Connection Port, for Neat, Professional Quality Video Installations.
Deliver high quality optical digital sound, with no signal interference
Convert a Digital Coax or Toslink Signal to Stereo RCA Audio
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.