The video signal is flickering. How do I fix this?
- Try using shorter or higher quality video cables.
- Press the scan button (where applicable) on our product firmly for about half a second. Then open Screen Resolution or Display Settings and ensure all numbered displays are set to Extend. For good measure, ensure each display is set to a 60 Hz refresh rate before trying to use a higher refresh rate.
- If using passive DisplayPort to DVI or HDMI cables or adapters, replace them with active DisplayPort to DVI or HDMI adapters (Ex. DP2DVIS, DP2HD4KS).
- Note: these adapters will require a DVI or HDMI cable to be used to connect the monitors.
- The primary display adapter for the computer has an outdated or basic driver installed. Update the video driver using the manufacturer’s support site.