Wall-Mounted Sit-Stand Desk - Single Monitor
Easily convert your workstation into a standing desk for greater comfort and productivity
- Save space with this wall-mounted sit-stand desk, supporting: one monitor, bar-code scanner, keyboard, wrist rest and mouse in one combo system
- Supports a single monitor up to 24" (with weight capacity of 17.6 lb./8 kg)
- Compact sit-stand desk folds back to the wall, and keyboard tray folds up to 90°, saving space when not in use
This wall-mounted sit-stand desk is perfect for areas that don’t have enough space for a traditional sit-stand desk. Its compact, wall-mounted design combines a single-monitor arm and a keyboard tray, with easy height adjustments that let you alternate between sitting and standing without disrupting your workflow.
Easy height adjustments, for sitting or standing
Adjust your working position in one smooth motion. Simply lift the work surface up to 17.2” (436 mm), to elevate your monitor, keyboard and mouse. The monitor mount has a separate height adjustment of up to 4.9" (124 mm) along the column.
Versatile monitor positioning
This sit-stand monitor arm supports one monitor up to 24” (with weight capacity of 17.6 lb./8 kg). Adjust your monitor for ideal viewing with -5° to 35° tilt, or rotate your monitors up to 360° for portrait or landscape orientation.
Better utilize your space
The sit-stand desk folds back to the wall, and keyboard tray folds up to 90°, saving space when not in use. You can move the swing arm left or right (from -90° to 90°) and lower or raise the arm (from -30° to 65°) to make maximum use of your space.
Ample working area
The monitor arm offers plenty of work space with a large keyboard tray (17.68 x 8.15”/ 449 x 207 mm) and a slide-out tray (8.5 x 8.4" / 217 x 213 mm) that holds your mouse, on the left or right.
The WALLSTS1 is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Ideal for use in medical and retail environments, with features like the scanner holder
- Works well in areas needing quick and easy computer access by many users, where space is limited
- A flexible solution for a wide range of users of various heights
Ingram Micro UK
|# of Displays Supported||1|
|VESA Hole Pattern(s)||75x75 mm|
|Display Tilt||+35° / -5°|
|Keyboard Tray Tilt||0 to 90°|
|Maximum Arm Extension||548 mm [21.6 in]|
|Maximum Display Size||24in|
|Swivel / Pivot||+90° / -90°|
|Weight Capacity (Per Display)||8 kg [17.7 lb]|
|Weight Capacity of Keyboard Tray||2.5 kg [5.5 lb]|
|Enclosure Type||Steel, Aluminum and Plastic|
|Keyboard Tray Depth||207 mm [8.1 in]|
|Keyboard Tray Width||449 mm [17.7 in]|
|Product Height||50 cm [19.7 in]|
|Product Length||80 cm [31.5 in]|
|Product Width||66.8 cm [26.3 in]|
|Weight of Product||8.7 kg [19.2 lb]|
|Package Height||21 cm [8.3 in]|
|Package Length||58 cm [22.8 in]|
|Package Width||40 cm [15.7 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||10.3 kg [22.8 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - monitor arm|
|1 - VESA monitor mount|
|1 - keyboard tray|
|1 - adhesive strip|
|1 - column|
|1 - wall plate|
|4 - concrete anchors|
|4 - mounting screws|
|4 - M4x10 mm screws|
|1 - M6x8 mm screw|
|3 - M6x10 mm screws|
|4 - M6x12 mm screws|
|1 - M8x20 mm screw|
|1 - 2.5 mm hex key|
|1 - 5 mm hex key|
|1 - 6 mm hex key|
|1 - plastic washer|
|1 - metal washer|
|1 - socket driver|
|1 - instruction manual|
Easily convert your dual monitor workstation into a standing desk for greater comfort and productivity
28+ In stock
Enjoy a more ergonomic workspace with this sit-stand desk mount
17+ In stock
Enjoy a more ergonomic workspace with this dual-monitor sit-stand desk mount
29+ In stock
Maximize your work space by wall-mounting your CPU for easy access
215+ In stock
Increase your comfort and prevent fatigue while standing at your desk, with this ergonomically designed floor mat
41+ In stock
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Customer Reviews5 (2 reviews)
5 out of 5 stars
Quality of Product
Tell us what you think of this product.
Need a little help getting started? Check out our review guidelines.
(5 stars) Smooth, strong, and CONVENIENT
(5 stars) Quality Wall-Mounted Sit-Stand Desk
Wall-Mounted Sit-Stand Desk - Single Monitor
Product ID: WALLSTS1