2m Black DB9 RS232 Serial Null Modem Cable F/F
Connect your serial devices, and transfer your files
Product ID: SCNM9FF2MBK
The SCNM9FF2MBK 2m DB9 Null Modem Cable features two DB9 female connectors, allowing you to connect a serial device to a 9-pin serial port, or transfer files directly from PC to PC via a serial connection.
Designed to provide a reliable, long-lasting connection, this RS232 null modem cable is backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Maintain reliable serial connections, free of EMI interference
- Guaranteed dependability
Ingram Micro Peru
|Cable Jacket Material||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Material||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Drain|
|Number of Conductors||9|
|Connector A||1 - DB-9 (9 pin, D-Sub) Female|
|Connector B||1 - DB-9 (9 pin, D-Sub) Female|
|Cable Length||6.6 ft [2 m]|
|Product Height||0.6 in [1.5 cm]|
|Product Length||6.6 ft [2 m]|
|Product Width||1.3 in [3.3 cm]|
|Weight of Product||4 oz [114 g]|
|Wire Gauge||28 AWG|
|Package Height||0 in [0.1 mm]|
|Package Length||8.9 in [22.5 cm]|
|Package Width||4.9 in [12.5 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||4.2 oz [120 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 2m Black DB9 RS232 Serial Null Modem Cable F/F|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.