10m USB 2.0 Active Extension Cable - M/F
Extend the distance between a computer and a USB 2.0 device by 10 meters
Product ID: USB2AAEXT10M
The USB2AAEXT10M 10m Active USB 2.0 Extension Cable offers one USB-A male connector and one USB-A female connector, and provides an active extension of USB 2.0 devices of up to 10-meters (30-feet).
An all-in-one cable for overcoming distance restrictions as well as power source limitations, the active USB 2.0 extension cable incorporates bus-powered active circuitry to ensure performance beyond the length limits of standard USB cables.
Up to 4 of these cables can be daisy-chained together, allowing for a total USB extension of up to 40-meters. If necessary, the USB device can be powered from a wall outlet using the Universal AC power adapter (provided with the cable).
The USB2AAEXT10M repeater cable supports the full USB 2.0 bandwidth of 480 Mbps, and is backed by StarTech.com's 2-year Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- No USB signal loss, even at a distance of up to 30 feet (10 meters)
- Power your USB devices directly from the USB port or through the included universal external power adapter
- Daisy chain up to 4 cables together for reaching connection distances of up to 40-meters between your USB 2.0 devices
Ingram Micro Peru
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Female|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||Cascade up to 4 USB2AAEXT10M devices together for further extension|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Input Current||0.35 A|
|Input Voltage||100 - 240 AC|
|Output Voltage||5 DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||5|
|Power Source||AC Adapter Included|
|Cable Length||32.8 ft [10 m]|
|Product Length||32.8 ft [10 m]|
|Weight of Product||14.5 oz [410 g]|
|Package Height||2.3 in [58 mm]|
|Package Length||8.5 in [21.5 cm]|
|Package Width||8.9 in [22.5 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||23.9 oz [677 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 10m USB 2.0 Active Extension Cable - M/F|
|1 - Universal Power Adapter|
|1 - Plug Adapters for North America, UK, Europe, and Australia|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.