USB-C to USB-B Cable - M/M - 2 m (6 ft.) - USB 3.0
Connect USB 3.0 USB-B devices to your USB Type-C or Thunderbolt 3 computer
Product ID: USB315CB2M
- Simple connections through a reversible USB Type-C connector, which plugs into your device with either side facing up
- Thunderbolt 3 port compatible
- Guaranteed reliability with our lifetime warranty
This USB-C™ to USB-B cable lets you connect your USB 3.0 peripheral devices, such as a printer, external drive or docking station to your USB Type-C™ laptop or tablet. The cable is also compatible with Thunderbolt™ 3 ports.
The USB315CB2M from StarTech.com comes with a 2-year warranty for guaranteed reliability.
Note: USB 3.0 is also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5Gbps).
Ingram Micro Peru
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Type and Rate||USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-C (24 pin) USB 3.0 (5Gbps) Male|
|1 - USB Type-B (9 pin) USB 3.0 Male|
|Cable Length||6.6 ft [2 m]|
|Product Length||6.6 ft [2 m]|
|Weight of Product||2.8 oz [80 g]|
|Wire Gauge||22/30 AWG|
|Package Height||0.4 in [10 mm]|
|Package Length||8.9 in [22.5 cm]|
|Package Width||4.9 in [12.5 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||3 oz [85 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - USB-C to USB-B cable|
Connect 7 high-performance devices to your computer or Mac with this compact and rugged hub
Add 7 external, USB 3.0 ports to a computer from a single USB connection
Industrial-grade | 15kV Air | 8kV Contact | Metal | Mountable | DIN Rail | 5 Gbps
Add four external SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports from a single USB connection
Add four USB 3.0 (5Gbps) ports to your laptop, including three USB Type-A charge-and-sync ports, and one USB Type-C port
Add 2x USB 3.0 and 4x USB 2.0 ports to a computer, externally through a single USB 3.0 connection
Add ten USB 3.0 ports, including two charging downstream ports, to your computer
Add a 4-port SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Hub to the 3.5" front bay opening of a computer case
Add four external USB 3.0 ports and phone charging capability to your laptop with this portable hub
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
USB-C is a type of USB connector that is capable of supporting the following:
- Data transfer speeds up to 10Gbps, if you use USB 3.1.
- Bi-directional power delivery up to 100W, if both the USB host connection and the device support it.
- Alternate modes, which deliver different types of data at different speeds. For example, DisplayPort Alternate Mode (DP Alt Mode).
If using Thunderbolt 3 over USB-C, the connection is capable of additional features. For example, Thunderbolt 3 is capable of 40Gbps of total bandwidth. For more information, refer to the following FAQ: https://www.startech.com/faq/thunderbolt-3-port-capabilities.
Not all USB-C ports or devices are capable of supporting all of the features listed above, or all of the features at the maximum capabilities. If you require a specific USB-C feature, your USB host connection, cables, and device must all support the feature that you require. For more information about whether your components support specific USB-C features, refer to the information provided by the manufacturers.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.