Dual-Monitor Stand - Vertical
Increase productivity and free up space by mounting two monitors, stacked, with this attractive desktop stand
Product ID: ARMBARDUOV
This sturdy and sleek dual-monitor stand raises two displays off the surface of your desk or table, to save space while increasing your productivity. With its steel construction, the freestanding monitor stand securely holds two monitors, each up to 27”, or two ultrawide monitors up to 34", stacked vertically.
Configure your displays to enhance productivity
The dual-monitor stand holds two displays, one above the other, in a vertical configuration. You can work more comfortably, reducing neck and eye strain without having to look side to side when comparing files or reviewing reference material on your screens. It’s ideal for numerous applications including web design, coding, creating and reviewing files, and many others. The monitor mount saves valuable desk space and lets you work clutter-free, which is a welcome addition in numerous office environments including business, healthcare and financial settings. You can adjust the height of the monitors as needed, along the 32.2” (818 mm) pole.
Adjust your screens to the ideal position
The monitor stand enables smooth, effortless +45°/-45° tilt and +45°/-45° swivel, making it easy to reduce glare and find the perfect viewing angle. It can also rotate a full 360° giving you the flexibility of portrait or landscape viewing.
Rugged steel design
The heavy-duty steel monitor stand holds your monitors securely in place, to protect your investment and provide long-lasting stability. The dual-monitor stand supports two displays 13” to 27” each in size, or ultrawide monitors up to 34", with a maximum weight of 22.1 lb. (10 kg) per monitor. The surface finish features a powder coating to help resist scratches.
For easier mounting, the VESA mount features notches that let you pre-set the mounting screw, then slide the monitor into place and tighten the screw. To help keep your work area free of clutter, the monitor stand also features cable clips that keep your cables neatly out of sight.
The ARMBARDUOV is backed by a StarTech.com 5-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Stack your displays one on top of the other, ideal for web design or coding
- Increase your comfort when working on two screens to create files or compare documents
- Enhance your productivity in office settings including business, healthcare, financial and real estate
- Save space in your home office
Ingram Micro Peru
|# of Displays Supported||2|
|Mounting Options||Desktop Stand|
|VESA Hole Pattern(s)||75x75 mm|
|Display Tilt||+ 45° / - 45°|
|Fits UltraWide Displays||Yes|
|Maximum Display Size||27in|
|Minimum Display Size||13"|
|Swivel / Pivot||+45° / -45°|
|Weight Capacity (Per Display)||22.1 lb [10 kg]|
|Product Height||32.2 in [81.8 cm]|
|Product Length||17.1 in [43.4 cm]|
|Product Width||12.4 in [31.6 cm]|
|Weight of Product||8.9 lb [4 kg]|
|Package Height||4.3 in [10.9 cm]|
|Package Length||12.9 in [32.8 cm]|
|Package Width||18.2 in [46.3 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||10.7 lb [4.8 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - lower pole|
|1 - upper pole|
|1 - baseplate|
|2 - VESA monitor mounts|
|1 - pole connector|
|2 - cable-management clips|
|1 - cap|
|1 - 3 mm hex key|
|1 - 5 mm hex key|
|1 - 6 mm hex key|
|8 - M4x12 mm screws|
|8 - M5x12 mm screws|
|8 - washers|
|1 - instruction manual|
Save space and neatly mount your docking station, thin client or USB hub to a VESA mount, behind your monitor, or under your desk
Laptop Docking Station | Mac & Windows® | DVI to VGA Adapter | Vertical
Laptop Docking Station | USB 3.0 | TAA Compliant | Mac & Windows®
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.