Ceiling TV Mount - 3.5' to 5' Pole
Display Ceiling Mount | Full Motion | For 32" to 75" Displays
Product ID: FLATPNLCEIL
This ceiling TV mount supports VESA mount compatible TVs from 32" to 75" in size, with a weight capacity of up to 110 lb. (50 kg). It lets you save wall and floor space by hanging your flat-panel LCD, LED or plasma TV from the ceiling in a prominent area.
The ceiling mount is ideal for use in corporate boardrooms, lobbies, entrances, restaurants, bars and meeting places.
With a telescopic pole, the TV mount lets you suspend a display at your desired distance from the ceiling. This works well with a range of ceiling heights. The steel pole can extend from 42" to 61" (1060 to 1560 mm) , with a total lift (height extension) of 19.7" (500 mm).
Swivels to Suit Your Ceiling
The flat-screen ceiling mount accommodates a wide variety of ceiling types. You can swivel the TV to work with virtually any type of ceiling for level viewing, including sloped ceilings (up to 60 degrees), and pitched or horizontal (flat) ceilings.
Viewable from Any Direction
You can adjust your TV to create a comfortable viewing angle, by tilting it up to -25 degrees down towards your audience for optimum visibility. Plus, the full-motion mount lets you swivel your display around the pole + 180 / - 180 degrees, without using tools.
Simply attach the included vertical brackets, with built-in hooks, to the back of your TV. Once attached, hang your TV securely onto the ceiling mount. The preset leveling adjustments ensure ideal positioning after hanging.
FLATPNLCEIL is backed by a StarTech.com 5-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Suspend a flat-screen TV from the ceiling for easy viewing
- Ideal for boardrooms, lobbies, entrances, meeting spaces, classrooms
- Keep your guests informed and entertained
Ingram Micro Peru
|# of Displays Supported||1|
|Mounting Options||Ceiling Mount|
|VESA Hole Pattern(s)||200x200 mm|
|Display Tilt||+0° / -25°|
|Maximum Display Size||75"|
|Maximum Height||61.4 in [1560 mm]|
|Minimum Display Size||32"|
|Minimum Height||41.7 in [1060 mm]|
|Swivel / Pivot||+180° to -180°|
|Weight Capacity (Per Display)||110.5 lb [50 kg]|
|Product Height||70 in [177.8 cm]|
|Product Length||26.8 in [68 cm]|
|Product Width||5.5 in [14 cm]|
|Weight of Product||13.2 lb [6 kg]|
|Package Height||5.7 in [14.6 cm]|
|Package Length||37.1 in [94.2 cm]|
|Package Width||12.3 in [31.2 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||17.3 lb [7.8 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - ceiling mount and pole|
|1 - extension pole|
|2 - vertical brackets|
|1 - horizontal bracket|
|2 - bolts|
|2 - nuts|
|1 - M13 wrench|
|1 - M5 Allen key|
|1 - mounting template|
|4 - M5x14 mm screws|
|4 - M6x14 mm screws|
|4 - M8x30 mm screws|
|4 - M6x30 mm screws|
|4 - M8x50 mm screws|
|4 - washers|
|8 - short spacers|
|8 - long spacers|
|4 - 6.3x55 mm screws|
|4 - concrete anchors|
|4 - flat washers|
|1 - instruction manual|
Create feature-rich HDMI connections, up to 10 m away with no signal loss
Create feature-rich HDMI connections that are certified to be error-free
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.