Full-Motion TV Wall Mount - Articulating Arm
Display Wall Mount | Steel | For 32" to 55" Displays
Product ID: FPWARTB1M
Maximize space while creating an impressive display. This full-motion TV wall mount, made of heavy-duty steel, securely supports flat-screen TVs from 32" to 55". The arm extends easily to provide smooth, full-motion positioning for ideal viewing.
Mount Your Monitor to Save Valuable Space
Mount your flat-screen TV in a location that's convenient for visitors, clients and employees. This TV wall mount is ideal for the lobby, boardroom or other venues, providing an impressive and secure way to display a flat-panel TV or mount digital signage. It also frees up valuable space. The TV wall mount supports most 32" to 55" (558.8 to 1397 mm) LED or LCD flat panel TVs weighing up to 77 lb. (35 kg).
The TV wall mount provides full-motion adjustment capability. The arm extends up to 19.8" (503 mm) from the wall to provide a wide range of movement and accommodate different screen positions and angles. The arm can also fold to tuck-in closely to the wall, providing a minimized profile, which enables you to position your display just 1.9" (49 mm) from the wall.
The TV wall mount swivels +90 / -90 degrees to provide maximum viewing flexibility. The mount also tilts +2 / -12 degrees, letting you angle your TV display toward your audience. With the tilt feature, you can mount your TV lower or higher than eye level and still view it comfortably.
The robust steel design safely and securely supports your flat-screen TV, to protect your investment. The TV wall mount also includes plastic brackets for cable management to keep cables neatly out of sight.
The FPWARTB1M is backed by a StarTech.com 5-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Securely wall-mount your TV for easy viewing in boardrooms, lobbies, classrooms and meeting spaces
- Keep guests informed in hotels, restaurants and other venues
- Save space by wall-mounting your TV in your home theater
Ingram Micro Peru
|# of Displays Supported||1|
|Minimum Profile from Wall||1.9 in [49 mm]|
|VESA Hole Pattern(s)||100x100 mm|
|Display Tilt||+2° / -12°|
|Fits Curved TV||Yes|
|Maximum Arm Extension||19.8 in [503 mm]|
|Maximum Display Size||55"|
|Minimum Display Size||32"|
|Swivel / Pivot||+90° / -90°|
|Weight Capacity (Per Display)||77.4 lb [35 kg]|
|Enclosure Type||Steel and Plastic|
|Product Height||15.7 in [40 cm]|
|Product Length||15.7 in [40 cm]|
|Product Width||24.2 in [61.4 cm]|
|Weight of Product||6.2 lb [2.8 kg]|
|Package Height||2 in [50 mm]|
|Package Length||12.7 in [32.3 cm]|
|Package Width||15.6 in [39.5 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||7.7 lb [3.5 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - wall mount|
|4 - VESA extension brackets|
|4 - bracket screws|
|4 - nuts|
|1 - wrench|
|4 - M5x14 mm screws|
|4 - M6x14 mm screws|
|4 - M6x30 mm screws|
|4 - M8x30 mm screws|
|4 - M8x50 mm screws|
|4 - small washers|
|4 - large washers|
|8 - small spacers|
|8 - large spacers|
|4 - screws|
|4 - concrete screws|
|4 - bracket washers|
|1 - instruction manual|
Create feature-rich HDMI connections, up to 10 m away with no signal loss
Create feature-rich HDMI connections that are certified to be error-free
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.